Friday, January 14, 2011

We have a new pet?

Well, we have been noticing that when we take Zeke outside in the mornings after being inside all night, his food has been partially or totally eaten. Finally decided to set up a motion camera to catch the culprit. Here is what we found when we took the memory card out of the camera this morning....There were lots and lots of photos, some of the little guy exploring the yard, some of him walking around on the patio. I guess he just makes himself at home when we are sleeping. The time-stamp on the camera was set wrong, so I think it should really read 1/14/10 at around 3am. We re-set it and will try to get more pictures.

We have spotted a fox in the neighborhood, and several neighbors have told us they have seen him in our yard, so we hope to get some fox pictures soon. That would be AWESOME! I saw him the other day, but by the time I got the camera, he had taken off. He looks really pretty with his winter-coat and he wasn't too timid, but I don't think he felt like waiting for me to take his picture.

No comments: