Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Trying to add a little green around here...

Have been working on the yard trying to get the grass to green back up and slowly-but-surely it is coming around...We have created a little 'container garden' by the front door so we have green there too.
(Well, some of the planters have seeds that haven't started peeking out yet, but soon enough they will be gracing us with their appearance.) Oh, and we have the Welcome-Sign out now too, so things are finally starting to take shape.
Whew! Lots of work, but each thing that happens makes it feel more like home.
(Although I am getting lots of reports from Juneau telling me about seeing bears & porcupines & whales and I have to admit ... I am happy that they are getting to see them, but I am a little jealous.)
Maybe it is time to go on vacation???

No comments: