Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Back to the desert...

Alaska was very wet, but green and the temperatures were cool.
I will be updating the AlaskaSweetHome blog as I go through the pictures... We got to see some beautiful birds, plants, trees, whales, porcupine, beaver, sea otter, seals, berries, sealions and RAIN.
Back home now and we are getting back to normal (I guess)... the yard is taking shape and greening up nicely. Pulling weeds is a nightly occurrance and I discovered that they are the only things that grow willingly here in the land of HOT. Some little accessories are decorating the yard making it look a little more like home again. The next plan is a trip to the zoo. I hope the plan doesn't get changed, and if we go I will have some pretty fun pictures to share (and probably funny stories too.)

This picture is taken just before you turn the corner entering Globe, AZ. Our house is just past this a little ways and up the hill on the right (...not in the picture, so you will just have to take my word for it, ha ha)

No comments: